EverX Flow 3.7g Syringe
by GC America
(Buy 3, Get 1 Free!); bulk or dentin shade
Our Price : $88.68 $109.99
everX Flow is a short-fiber reinforced flowable composite indicated for dentin replacement in bulk-filling and core build-up applications or in cases of weakened/cracked tooth structure, together with a conventional composite as enamel layer.
Similar to the concept of iron rebar in construction, the short-fiber content of everX Flow efficiently helps reinforce restorations and displays an exceptionally high fracture toughness. Fibers also help to redirect cracks and avoid catastrophic failures, which makes everX Flow an optimal material to use in weakened or cracked teeth, for instance after amalgam removal.
everX Flow has a very thixotropic viscosity which allows it to flow and adapt perfectly to the cavity floor, without slumping - even when used in upper molars. This optimal consistency makes your restorative treatment both faster and easier.
everX Flow is available in two unique shades to address all your clinical needs. The Bulk shade features a depth of cure of 5.5mm and is perfect for deep cavities, or whenever you want to speed up the treatment. The Dentin shade has a higher opacity, is ideal for core build-up, and will be the best choice when you are looking for the best possible esthetic results. The depth of cure for the Dentin shade is 2.0mm.
- Short, glass microfiber content reinforces large restorations
- Excellent fracture toughness reduces the risk of catastrophic failures
- Perfect thixotropy for easy placement and adaptation
- No slumping, even in upper molars
- Quick procedure when using the Bulk shade (with a layer thickness up to 5.5mm)
- Excellent esthetic results with the Dentin shade (in layers of 2mm)
- Indicated for dentin replacement in bulk-filling and core build-up applications or in cases of weakened/cracked tooth structure, together with conventional composite as an enamel layer
|Item #||Type||Price||Current Inventory||Quantity|
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics (Lidocaine, Septocaine etc.)